*We have established partnerships primarily throughout Ohio and the Midwest. While our main goal is to reduce plastic waste and unnecessary packaging, it’s also very important to us to support small businesses in our state. During the selection process we vetted the best that Ohio has to offer and if we couldn’t source it here, we stayed as close to home as possible. We always choose to partner with businesses who create quality products and whose mission of sustainability aligns with ours.
* To minimize our carbon footprint we are currently delivering to homes and businesses in Cuyahoga County.
* Not exactly - we wouldn’t want you to exclude you!! We have selected several gift sets available to ship nationwide, as our goal is to create a movement and that starts with educating our customers and finding swaps that work for you
* We are with you! It can be overwhelming and that’s why our mission is to make sustainability simple. We don’t need a handful of people living low waste perfectly, we need a million people living it imperfectly! We believe that any change, no matter how small, is positive. We will help you to find swaps that are a good fit for you and your family. Every small change leads to another and together we can make a BIG impact in your home and beyond.
* We can fill your container if you refill at a personal shopping appointment or curbside pick-up. Currently we are unable to fill your own container for delivery. Once the mobile refillery launches in Spring 2021, you will be able to refill right from the van in your own container. For now, we will deliver refills in clean, sanitized recycled jars for your initial order. On the day that you refill, place these jars at your drop off spot, we will collect the jars, sanitize and reuse them!
* Every effort is made to ensure we use the least amount of plastic as possible. Many of our goods come shipped in recyclable packaging with paper tape. Some of our bulk goods come in large plastic containers. These will be recycled, reused or returned to the manufacturer for refill. Some of our sustainable tools are made with silicone or plastic, but are meant to be reused and as a tool to avoid using the non-reusable counterpart.
* Our goal is to be a resource for the community in all things sustainable, including: recycling, composting, supporting local allies in your low waste journey and DIY ideas that are EASY to make at home.
* Yes, please schedule a personal shopping appointment at our location in the Screw Factory in Lakewood, Ohio. Appointments can be made on our website.
* Our goal is to launch our mobile refillery unit by Spring 2021, where we will bring the shop directly to your home, business or local event. Follow @refillgoodness on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok to follow along on our journey.
* Track your order through your email. If you are not receiving any confirmation, please send us an email to email@example.com
* Oh no! If an item you received is damaged or has another issue, email us! We’ll work on a solution for you.
* Our jar library is free and available for refilling goods. This is the most sustainable option as it will be reused indefinitely . We sanitize jars using high heat in an industrial dishwasher. If you still have concerns, we offer brand new containers for purchase.
* Our co-founder, Jenny, also has sensitive skin and allergies to ingredients in many low waste goods. We try to ensure there is an unscented or allergen free version available of the products we do have. Please reach out to us with your allergen concerns and we can advise you on the best products for you.
13000 Athens Ave. #330 Lakewood, OH 44107
Stay connected with our newsletter