*We have established partnerships throughout Ohio, Maryland and the Midwest. While our main goal is to reduce plastic waste and unnecessary packaging, it’s also very important to us to support small businesses in our respective states. During the selection process we vetted the best that our regions have to offer and we stayed as close to home as possible. Our offering represents a selection of businesses who create quality products and whose mission of sustainability aligns with ours.
* To minimize our carbon footprint we are currently delivering to homes and businesses in the following areas: Ohio - Cuyahoga County; Maryland - Anne Arundel County.
* Not exactly - we wouldn’t want you to exclude you!! We offering nationwide shipping, as our goal is to create a movement and that starts with educating our customers and finding swaps that work for you
* We are with you! It can be overwhelming and that’s why our mission is to make sustainability simple. We don’t need a handful of people living low waste perfectly, we need a million people living it imperfectly! We believe that any change, no matter how small, is positive. We will help you to find swaps that are a good fit for you and your family. Every small change leads to another and together we can make a BIG impact in your home and beyond.
* We can fill your container if you refill at a personal shopping appointment or curbside pick-up. If you are wanting us to refill your containers during delivery, send us a message with your order. Once the mobile refillery launches in Spring 2021, you will be able to refill right from the van in your own container. For now, we will deliver refills in jars for your initial order.
* Every effort is made to ensure we use the least amount of plastic as possible. Many of our goods come shipped in recyclable packaging with paper tape. Some of our bulk goods come in large plastic containers. These will be recycled, reused or returned to the manufacturer for refill. Some of our sustainable tools are made with silicone or plastic, but are meant to be reused and as a tool to avoid using the non-reusable counterpart.
* Our goal is to be a resource for the community in all things sustainable, including: recycling, composting, supporting local allies in your low waste journey and DIY ideas that are EASY to make at home. Check out our sustainable resources page, a directory for other sustainable businesses in Ohio and Maryland.
* Yes, please schedule a personal shopping appointment at our locations in the Screw Factory in Lakewood, Ohio and Healing Thyme Wellness Studio in Annapolis, MD. Appointments can be made on our website or by emailing email@example.com
* Our goal is to have our mobile refill vehicles up and running by the end of 2021, so we can bring the shop directly to your home, business or local event. Follow @refillgoodness on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok to stay updated on our journey.
* Refill Goodness is out and about at your favorite farmers markets and events this summer - check out our hours/events tab for specific details. If you want to shop during the week send us an email for a shopping appointment.
* Oh no! If an item you received is damaged or has another issue, email us! We’ll work on a solution for you.
* Our jar library is free and available for refilling goods. This is the most sustainable option as it will be reused indefinitely . We sanitize jars using high heat in an industrial dishwasher. If you still have concerns, we offer brand new containers for purchase.
* Our co-founder, Jenny, also has sensitive skin and allergies to ingredients in many low waste goods. We try to ensure there is an unscented or allergen free version available of the products we do have. Please reach out to us with your concerns and we can advise you on the best products for you.
Screw Factory Artists' Lofts
13000 Athens Ave. #330 Lakewood, OH 44107
Healing Thyme Studio
580 Bellerive Rd Ste 5c Annapolis, MD 21409
Customer Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maryland Services: email@example.com
Marketing & Collaboration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with our newsletter