Don't Bug Me! Natural Bug Spray
🌎About this item: A natural, organic bug repellent spray made with organic witch hazel and a blend of essential oils that repels insects Naturally!
💧 How to use:
- Shake vigorously before using -- Works best if shaken before each application!
- Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
- Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee
- If wearing short pants or shirts, lightly spray onto exposed skin, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes
- Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
- Reapply as needed
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
Do not directly spray into face--for application to face apply to hands and wipe on face avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your healthcare provider
Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to young children's hands .
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water.
♻️ End of life: Wash and clean your bottle then reuse for another refill!
⭐️ Ingredients: A special blend of essential oils includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET.